Join Our Team
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to get to and from the job.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen & physical.
- Prior experience working on diesel equipment or diesel trucks.
Brief Job Duties
- Able to diagnose and repair some of the following: Dozers, Scrapers, Excavators, Tractors, Rollers, Skid Loaders, Commercial Trucks of all sizes, etc.
- Responsible for daily record keeping of your work and good communication with others.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Understanding of GPS machine controls is a plus.
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
Competitive Compensation & Employee Benefits Available
We are a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find a job within our family of companies: